Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Blog :)

Well this is my very first blog, ever. So I really don't have expirience with blogging. But I love writting, so I decided that I am going to start today. Since I have no idea what to write about, I am going to tell you a little about me.
So my name is Stephanie but my family calls me Coco, and I am 13 years old. I love hanging out with my friends and going to the beach. My favorite thing to do is to take pictures, when I am older I want to be a photographer. Another thing I like to do is write, anything actually I enjoy it, I think it is pretty fun. My favorite subject in school is English, my least favorite is Mexican Civics.
So there you have it, that is a little about me because there is a lot more from where that came from.

2 comments:

  1. Steph I really do think this is a great post. I love it I assume you live near the beach since you go therre alot right? Ha aha. Anyways, if you can please visit my blog: http://loreordinarygirl.blogspot.com/ you guys wiill love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I will visit your blog and yes i do live near the beach :)

    ReplyDelete