Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boys

You know that funny feelling you get in your stomach when you look at him or when he talks to you. Ya thoose are called butterflies. I feel them whenever he talks to me, looks at me or when I look at him. Sometimes I ask myself WHY do I even like him. He doesn't even talk to me, he is really not worth it. But then I think how cute his smile is, the things he says and does that makes me laugh, and his smile, the way he runs after the ball when he plays soccer, how smart he is. And then that answers my question. But still he doesn't even pay attention to me. I have liked him for about 3 YEARS! That is a lot of time. He is so confusing, he says things that make me believe that he likes me, & and then there other things he says that make me believe that I am just a girl who never crosses his mind. Well I am sorry but I am not a perfect girl, I will annoy him, say stupid things, I am not as skinny and pretty as a model, but if you put that all aside he will never find someone who loves and cares about him as much as I do. I wished that he felt the same about me like I feel about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment